Tuesday, September 06, 2005

family ties

i had a bday party to go to tonight, after work. my aunt is turning 50. so, moms side of the family had an ice cream party. its sorta a king tradition, to find excuses to get together for ice cream and chips.

as it happened, i had a late call, abt 8 min before my relief was due to show up. went to wayne twp, and back to the hosp. went avail, abt 1945, and until i got the chart done, and the reins passed to my relief, it was abt 2030, and too late to go the whole way up the valley.

so, i decided to call her, and wish her a happy bday via phone. which i did. and ya know, i think she was quite happy i did. i dont spend much time with her, but when i was a kid, and my baby bro was sick, we kids were over there for a period of time. they sorta took us in, for that summer.

and to think, my oldest niece is almost 12, i was 12 that summer. time flies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home