Friday, October 28, 2005

perturbed

i was a bit perturbed with kc this morning
at 5AM, (i never get up at 5AM, even when i work)
at 5AM, he comes trotting up over me, and sticks his face in mine
and im sure theres a huge motor in him somewhere
and i roll over
and he continues to get in my face
so i come downstairs with him
and back up to bed, and crawl in

he lets me alone for abt 2 hrs
and abt 7, hes back in my face
tickling my face with his whiskers
talking to me
walking all over me

i rolled over
i put the sheet over my head (ooops, cant breathe now)
i pushed him off
i pushed him off again
i rolled to the other side
i pushed him off
i put hte sheet over my head, and he promptly walked on my head
he laid down on my head, adn just laid there
so i pushed him off, and down on the floor
snuggled in
and up he comes again
I CANT SLEEP
by this time its 9 30, and my alarm is going off
mind you, i havent slept at all since 7 and barely since 5
sooooooo
i get up
i pick him up
and i put him outside the bedroom door
and i CLOSE THE DOOR IN HIS FACE
and i go back to bed until shortly after 11

btw, if im sleeping, dont wake me up and expect me to be all lovey
wont happen
im a grump when i get woke up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home