Tuesday, November 01, 2005

domesticated

made myself an egg/mushroom/cheese omelet today
it was pretty good, if i do say so myself
it would have been better, had i put salsa on it
but i ate it as i made it
that be the first i have made myself an egg in yrs
and guess what!
i still remembered how!

and i did my laundry this evening after work
washed and dried it
i havent been able to do laundry while at home, since i moved out of moms house in 96. always had to take it to the laundromat, or to the station. i believe i shall like this new phase in my life.
i'm certainly becoming domesticated in my old age

i believe that kc is learning how to fetch
which will be quite interesting!
right now, he's sleeping beside my pillow
i reached over last night, and put my hand on him,
and he promptly starts purring, and stays asleep.
it was sort of a warm and fuzzy moment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home