Sunday, February 19, 2006

near-catastrophe

well, here i am
the wedding was nice
a bit different than i am used to, of course
but nice
good food, interesting people

almost had a catastrophe, tho
i sat right in front of a gas heater
and apparently leaned back too far
i smelt a real faint odd smell
put my hand to the back of my head
and realized,
my covering was partially melted
and my hair was quite warm
oooops
that wouldnt have been good!

kc has been behaving too
i've been proud of him
altho just now, he found the fish tank
soo, i'm not sure if i will continue to be proud or not
we shall see

1 Comments:

At 1:24 AM, Blogger Carol said...

Flashbacks to my sister's wedding when I placed my bridesmaid dress over the heater in the tent trailer. Good thing it was after the wedding.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home