Tuesday, March 07, 2006

sneezing

kc stuck his nose in the onion i was cutting up for my salad this evening
and promptly started sneezing!
took him several minutes to stop sneezing
was sorta funny
i laughed at him
i guess onions make cats sniffle and tear up too...
now he's looking at me like, how dare you let me do that to myself??

talking abt sneezing, my sinuses are much better
bossman said it only lasted 5 days, and i'm guessing he was right

gonna sleep until i wake up, tomorrow
then to the station,
gots subscriptions to do
and a lady coming with a billing question

talked to jf for awhile this evening
he tells me he is getting a divorce
which was news to me
gotta feel bad for hte kids, tho

1 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger Muhd Imran said...

KC is cute!

Hope you will feel better soon after getting more rests.

I guess divorce is tough on everyone, especially on the kids, emotionally. Sigh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home