Friday, April 07, 2006

today

was on an ldt today
and in the course of the conversation, the guy decides to tell me that i am abt 28, 29
well, that makes me feel good
cause i am 35
but then....
he has to go and spoil it
by saying i have a babyface
grrrr

got to run lights and sirens for awhile today!
had a call that i was totally out of position for
but, gotta say, i made it there, just as bls did
i followed them up hte road

did one set of drug outdates today
and have the other set to do tomorrow
i had 2 calls, that took 4 hrs each, so that took out a huge chunk of my day

had to run an errand for b from the ER too
that was interesting
get on scene, guy says, you looking for "g"?
yes
he's over there in hte truck, passed out
oh, well is he ok?
yeah, i was just over and checked up on him
so, of course i'm envisioning calling out hte cavalry to come pick this guy up again
go over, yell at him, guy comes over, says, want me to wake him up?
sure thing
and so g sits up, and proceeds to talk to me
and life is fine
at least from my end
my errand was completed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home