Saturday, February 24, 2007

hard

poor kc has had a really hard day today

started out early this afternoon, when i shut the door in his face, and made him stay outside
well, i had to!
i was being a good little menno girl and washing hte floor on my hands and knees
he had to stay outside cause he was being a pain in hte rear
poor guy tho,
he sat just outside the deck door, and meowed
he wanted in
and i kept saying not yet
and when he finally was allowed in, all he wanted was food, he didnt care abt me

later on, i had a piece of cake, that i was trying to eat
he was trying his best to stick his nose in my cake
i'd move it to one side, and he'd come over there
then i'd move it to the other side, and he trot right over there
he never did get a piece of it
he finally gave up, and i had no idea where he got to

and abt an hr later, i was very unladylike, and i made no attempt to hold a fart
and he promptly got up from under my chair and moved to the other side of the room

laugh!!!
oh, how i laughed at him

poor cat has had a hard day
even now, he's sitting in hte doorway to my bedroom, instead of right beside or on my bed
i think he must still be mad at me!

1 Comments:

At 12:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice one!!!Hehe

Clinton

 

Post a Comment

<< Home