Thursday, November 22, 2007

goal

76. thanksgiving dinner today was yummy
77. played skip-bo after the dishes were done, that was fun
78. my furnace keeps my house warm
79. i can afford to buy oil to keep me warm
80. kc's leg appears to be fine, he still owns the house
81. the bat didnt do any more damage than make me paranoid
82. jco hugs
83. reconnecting with old friends
84. snail mail
85. email
86. voice mail
87. my baked corn was good today
88. and the cake and cookies went over very well, too
89. plans are all made for monday's candy day
90. i'm well on my way to reaching my goal
91. sheila and krista are spending the night with me sunday night
92. angels in disguise
93. my md friends
94. md
95. bossman and boss jr
96. the trailblazer
97. the colorado trip this fall with 2 aunts
98. air travel
99. books
100. walls

there, i did it
100 things to be thankful for, by thanksgiving day.

1 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Anonymous -blessed holy socks said...

Not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw… Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like for us if ya believe: meet this ultra-bombastic, ex-mortal-Upstairs for the most extra-blatant-and-groovy, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué, eternal-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-rrrock’nNsmmmokin’-hot-deal. YES! For God, anything and everything and more! is possible!! Meet me Upstairs. Cya soon...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home