Wednesday, October 19, 2005

testing

kc has really been testing me last night and this morning

he finally got banished from my bedroom last night, after he insisted on chewing on electrical cords. he got squirted, he got yelled at, and finally, he got put outside the door, and the door closed.
so this morning, i opened the door, and he is promptly comes in, and up on my bed for a few seconds. and wouldnt you know
down on the floor, over to hte cords
he looks up at me
puts a paw on the cords
looks up at me
bites on hte cord
and i yell NO and squirt and out he goes again, the door is shut again.

after awhile, i let him back in, he comes over to me, and he is all lovey
purrs
pushes up his back as i am petting him
reaches his neck to be scratched
and im thinking hes ready to be good now

hah

well, now hes sorta leaving hte cords alone, but he has found a new toy
the garbage cans...........

i cant win!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home