Thursday, October 13, 2005

KC

im missing my kitty
hes not on my bed with me
hes sleeping on the steps, headed to my bathroom

kc has to know where i am at all times
if he doesnt know where i am, or if he thinks im gonna run out the door, hes right beside me, or sleeping beside me. today, he slept on the easy chair, while i was sorting thru the boxes of stuff that still needs unpacked.

oh, and i dont believe he can eat, without coming and squalling at me, and i have to walk out to the kitty room, and sit down on the chair, before he will eat. spoiled cat. he really squalls when i am making something for me to eat. he squalls until he gets a bite.

my leg is all scratched up. he jumps up on me, uses his hind legs and digs in, to give himself an extra boost. OUCH. bacitracin time. i clipped his front nails, but i guess i gotta clip his back nails too.

found a bunch of hair scrunchies in my unpacking today. Guess who got them? guess who is enjoying them? definately not me

hmmmm, maybe if i take my midnight potty break, it will wake him up, and he will come join me in bed. now thats an option worth trying

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home