Monday, November 14, 2005

interesting

two things of interest this evening
want them in the same posting?
or seperate?

guess i shall have to make up my own mind
ok, same posting it is

1st one:
i beeped al this evening, and asked, are you busy?
his response? i'm never too busy for you
awww :)
of course i told him, you just made my day!
and he did make my day.
i grinned the whole way home!
ok, ok, i'm still smiling....

and then
even more amazing
i opened my door, reached down for kc, and said
there's my honey
me? saying honey? that just doesnt happen

in other news, the truck is inspected and licensed
as of today
almost had the first call in it
if the pager had gone 20 min later, i would have had the first call
not sure yet, how the truck will work out, but i shall give it a try
gonna be a bit confusing tho, cause i'm used to calling the suburbans, trucks

am jco in hte morning,
chris asked for an extra day, so i gave it too him, and took holiday time
well, didnt he call off today
so, now, i have to go in after all
grr, i was looking forwards to a day off
oh well, at least its my OT wk

and
the king is lying on my rear, just now
sound asleep
his paws are jerking

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home