Wednesday, November 02, 2005

love

i was sitting in my easy chair with my computer for awhile this evening, after i got back from the one call.
kc crawled up the back of the chair
and soon he was curled up on my chest
so nice and warm
and abt 20 min later, he rolls over
and stretches out on his back
and he is in my arms like a baby
and continues to sleep

and i looked down into his face
as he is there sleeping
and realized that he is teaching me a lot
its difficult for me to accept the fact that someone might love me
just as difficult as allowing myself to love someone
after all, im basically a loner
but here is this cat
ever so glad to see me when i get home
he is quite the loving cat
curls up on my chest
doesnt like me to be behind closed doors
he sleeps next to my pillow
the other night, he was on my pillow, partially

2 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger ry said...

oh, im liked by most everyone
and i can find something i like in most anyone
is there any difference btw like and love?
yeah, there is
love is unconditional
like is temporary

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger ry said...

oh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home