Friday, February 24, 2006

kc


i decided its time for another kc pic
so, here it is :)

right now, he is laying on my back
and purring
earlier this evening, he stood on my laptop
and forced me to pay attention to him
he's not spoiled

back to work, today, after a wk off
it was nice to get back
(dont tell anyone i said that)

tomorrow i go to jco
my chair will be glad to see me
its been missing me, i'm sure

my aunt called this evening.
gotta help with my grandfather's 80'th bday party next wkend
it should be fun
i sorta enjoy stuff like that

oh, btw, kc is now swishing his tail in my face
every several seconds he gives a swish
he must be watching something on my back
his butt is up against my right ear
never ever thot i'd allow a cat to put his butt on my head
(there must be something wrong with me)

4 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings! I`m part of the FFMB too; as flag bearer. I am jealous of your cat! He looks so handsome and he really seems like a friendly sort. My cat is -um- what I could call aloof. He does NOT like to cuddle up. He`ll actually look at anyone with a look of utter contempt. Oh well.

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger Carol said...

A picture!
You two look great together.

Come join the band for a special march!

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger Muhd Imran said...

It must be a wonderful feeling to have your cat purring for you.

I loved it when my cat gave me a "paw massage" when it was in a cuddly mood.

Miss it very much whenever I think about it. It was so long ago.

 
At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi from FFMB. Cats are sweet. They do work their way into the cockles o your heart. Mine's asleep beside me at the moment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home