Monday, March 13, 2006

stuff

i worked last night
just getting back from work, now
had a nice chat with bossman before i left
he had an interesting question to ask me
and i think that i answered it the way he was hoping i would
sounds like my days of only doing my job are over
sounds like i might have to start doing a bit extra here and there
stuff thats not in my job description

kc is lying on the floor with his head on my shoe
sleeping
he was quite excited when i came home
racing back and forth

b\] nnnnnnnnnnn
^^^^^that was kc
he must have realized i was typing abt him
it helps that i looked over at him, and talked to him
he decided to come over and hop up on me
and he uses the keyboard as a push off for his jump

1 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger Muhd Imran said...

KC loves you very much. Wonderful feeling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home