Wednesday, April 12, 2006

weird

i had a really weird night, last night
kc woke me up, squalling and roaming my bedroom
around the corners, up on my bed, scratching at the magazine at the head of my bed
restless
well, i ignored him
he went down to hte foot of my bed
and i promptly woke up completely
i had this really weird tingle from head to toe
and every single hair on my body stood straight up
lasted for 30 sec, i'm sure
and kc
well kc hops off my bed, back behind the bookcase, along the wall and down the stairs he goes
and he doesnt come back

and then, i had kept having these dreams
i was home. i was still a kid, my youngest bro was like 6 or 7
and my bed was in the corner of my room by the door
and someone kept ripping the covers off me
but there was no one there
and mom wakes up, and says something weird, like give me back my blanket
and suddenly my bro was beside my bed
and i gave him the forearm that was suddenly lying on my bed

needless to say, i didnt sleep well last night

3 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOpe tonight is more peaceful for you...

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger ry said...

so do i, so do i

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger Muhd Imran said...

Strange. Having very lively dream to me is normal, but that does not explain why KC was acting wired too?

Hope all is fine again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home