Wednesday, May 31, 2006

stereotypical

stopped at walmart on my way home
and of course, spent too much, again
got a generic super soaker
works quite nicely, altho i havent tried it on kc

put my stuff away
let kc out to explore
and i headed to my garden
i weeded where i had planted stuff
the unused portion i didnt get done

and as i'm crawling around in dirt, i hear sirens
hmm, what am i missing?
cause i didnt have my pager with me
and the sirens stopped
pulled up behind my car, which is hidden by the old blacksmith shop
all i could see was one headlight and abt 3 inches of front end
thats odd, doesnt look like lwd's truck
lwd comes around the corner, waves me up
we brought the demo amb over here, you wouldnt answer your phone

jb from pfund superior brought a life line amb for us to look at
so, i said hi to him,
and hopped up in the amb

in my bare feet, dirt to my knees
more dirt on my arms and hands, under my fingernails
i felt like the stereotypical menno girl

only thing wrong with that pic was the fact that this stereotypical menno girl was climbing into an ambulance, which has been brought to my house (because i was being domesticated), so that i could give my yea/nay. this stereotypical menno girl is on first name basis with the sales rep. this stereotypical menno girl is considered important enough to the company so that the foreman brings the ambulance to her place, for her input

never thot, when i was 16, that my life would involve ems

2 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats different... a mix of stereotypical, and not! thats ok, tho. So what did you think of the new ride?? m

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger ry said...

it was a nice amb
had a few nice features

 

Post a Comment

<< Home