Sunday, August 27, 2006

chinese

i had an interesting experience today

went to the chinese buffet for lunch
(am here at work)
the resturant was slow
was the only one in there for at least 15 min
and i ordered my buffet
the girl at the counter spoke pretty good english

filled my plate, sat down, ate it
and then was just sitting there
(the place was nearly empty
and so i wasnt worried abt taking up a paying seat)
i like to just sit, after i eat
my brain sorta goes blank
guess thats cause my stomach takes all the blood flow and doesnt let any for my brain to use

and i'm sitting there
absently mindedly looking out the window
thinking of topics on md
(at least i think thats where my brain wandered off too)

and the girl at the counter looks up
can i ask you a question?
well, yeah (um, whats she gonna ask?)
so she brings her workbook over to my table
i was sitting in the back of hte resturant
and we had an english lesson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home