Tuesday, November 06, 2007

challenge

i've been grumpy and irritable lately
i've been focusing only on myself
i've been spending way to much time pitying myself

so
its time for another challenge
and just in time for thanksgiving

my challenge to myself
100 things to be thankful for, before thanksgiving

1. my car got inspected today-- finally. (never mind that it cost more than i wanted it too, at least i've got brakes again)
2. darryl drove me up to pick up my car when he came in to work
3. kc sure loves the laser pointer. he and i have loads of fun with that thing. tis quite funny!
4. pain control is a wonderful thing. it calms a person right down

and thats been the extent of my day
oh
not quite
while at central today, ashley put in a movie "the notebook"
that was quite the tearjerker ending

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home