Tuesday, November 27, 2007

kc

that goofy cat of mine

i got up this morning, and made myself a sandwich before i left for the station
he wanted out
he kept going to the deck door or the kitchen door, meowing
and coming back to me with a question in his meow
he wanted out
and i wasnt abt to let him out, because i would be ready to bring him back inside before he wanted
(i don't let him outside when i'm not home)
so i was mean, and told him, no, you can't go out.

he's been doing real well, lately, abt not running out the door when i leave
today, he was at my feet as i headed to the door
under my feet, actually
meowing
looking up at me

he wanted out

so, i walked to the deck room, he's right at my feet
and i got out the carrier,
he walked right into it
and he went along to the station with me

this is his favorite place in the office
today, he hopped up there, while i had my back turned
-while i was in the middle of copying charts-
i had to remove him
0601071238

and when we came home, no more grumpings to go outside

i headed up to the BR come bedtime
sat on the pot, turned the tub water to a trickle for him
he likes to lap the running water
i often play zuma on my phone, as i wait for him to finish
of course, then, i continue playing till i lose
and as i'm sitting on the pot playing zuma on my cell phone,
he is curled up abt 6 inches from my feet
with his head facing me
waiting for me to finish

and right now, he just jumped up on my back
he's kneading my back
pretty soon he'll lay down on my back
his butt against my ear
his tail down over my shoulder


in other news, krista got herself a very nice 8 pt this afternoon
michael got his yesterday, a 4 pt
both of them are quite happy
and i think dave is prouder of them and their buck than they are.
he played the teaching father very well, these past 2 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home