Monday, September 12, 2005

heros

yetter is my hero, today
had a late call, and he saves me from a chart to write

and gaelynn,
had a lovely conversation via IM
i enjoyed our chat

greg, too
thanks for the dinner invite today
it was good to spend some time with you again

and the builders, (you know, has the key to my house)
they wont be here until afternoon, tomorrow
i can sleep in!

pappy john
fed me leftover chzburgs for supper, and apple pie
and sat and watched tv with me

i guess thats abt the extent of my interactions with folks today
was a quiet, slow, very relaxing day

now, all i have to do, is tell myself, that im content
which i am, i am
i did a few blog tests this evening, was going to post them here,
then decided that some were way too accurate to put here,
and others were way off base, dont need folks getting the wrong idea
so, i chickened out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home