Saturday, October 22, 2005

injuries

here i am, lying in bed with a tissue showed up each nostril so i dont drip on the computer
kc is walking on my back, feels good, actually

back to work for hte first time in like 11 days.
i was just a bit apprehensive, on my first iv start in the ER
duh, i should know better, i can do iv's!

didnt have any calls today tho
was a horridly boring day, if i dare say so.
only place i went was to dunkin donuts for the daily ER coffee run

went out to do my rig check this morning, stepped up on the running board so that i could lean over into the middle of hte back seat so that i could actually see what i was doing, and promptly slipped right off
yes, it was rainy this morning
smacked the front of my leg against the running board, (rhoda steps, as bill calls them)

i stood there, adn whimpered a bit
checked out my right leg, just above my boot
HURT
went inside the ER, and they had no sympathy
they wanted to send me to occ health at 7 pm... wait until 7 PM, can you imagine? make me be at work all day, with a work inj. (thats as bad as the time beth made me set up my own suture kit, after i cut my finger washing the ER lounge dishes) (dream, it was a dream, remember?)
it hurts to walk on it, well, it did, thats better now
its been eccymotic, have this 2 inch long indent straight across my leg
and its swollen and sore for at least 5 inches in diameter
and no one would give me any sympathy,
im so deprived in human love.....

was funny! they all laughed at me
even dr hopkins did!

and of course, i survived
i always do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home