Saturday, November 26, 2005

intelligence

this is fun!
am introducing one of my fellow medics to the joys of IM
he said abt DL it, before i left work this evening,
and he must have gotten it accomplished
am feeling all kinds of computer literate!
even tho i'm mostly illiterate, x enough to get me into trouble

kc was shut in the broom closet for abt 5 min tonight
long enough for me to sweep my floor
and keep him out of my dirt pile
he chases the broom
and rolls in the dirt
sooooo
i fixed him!
shoved him in the broom closet,
he was busy squalling his head off
and then, he learnt how to push the door open
see, he's an intelligent cat
he takes after me, you know
so i put him in the BR, and latched the door
and swept my floor in peace
and then i left him out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home