Monday, November 21, 2005

thinking

been thinking abt starting a 2nd blog
and dedicating it to wt control
am thinking that it might be a good thing for me
i'm sure i'll think abt it for several more wks
then suddenly, i'll get started and do it
and not even know when i made the official decision

kc is sitting beside me
his butt against my arm
and he is grooming himself
i think he spends half his life grooming
if i was so diligent
no one would know me!

i used to not like cats
my main complaint was they were much too clingy
they come and rub against your legs
they want attention
(i hate to be thot of as being clingy)
the really funny thing is
i'm so glad kc is a loving cat
i'm so glad he comes to meet me at the door
i'm so glad he sleeps on my bed with me
i'm so glad he loves to be petted and stroked
i'm so glad he is always underfoot
he's teaching me a lot, these days
i just hope that it isnt all wasted

tonight, i'm thankful for my cat, kc, kittycat, the king
he has quickly become a major part of my life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home