Thursday, November 03, 2005

nesting

in the space of 7 minutes today, 3 people told me that my house is looking very nice. as i was leaving the bank, the loan officer congratulated me. then as i was walking across past klines to the post office, my former neighbor calls down to me from her porch. "haven't seen you walking the streets in awhile, you're really making it look nice out there." *smiles*, why thank you. and as i came out of the post office, met up with another town resident, who told me the same thing.

i'm glad folks are pleased with what i am doing to my place. they can't see the inside, they don't know what the inside looks like, but i'm pleased with the inside as well. not only does it look much nicer than when i bought it, (its amazing what a floor and some wallpaper will do), but i'm doing a much better job at keeping the inside clean and neat than what i did when i was at the appt.

i find it amazing, the difference in my outlook since i bought my place.
i wasn't aware until i moved, how much i considered the appt as being only temporary. and i was there for 9 yrs.
i'm becoming domesticated

dunno, must be the nesting instinct in me
if no guy is going to provide a nest for me, i'll just make my own nest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home