Friday, November 18, 2005

comfort

threw away my first pair of 2 wk disposable contacts this evening
(its been 4 wks)
i got a 6 month supply
which means, i might be able to drag out that 6 month for an entire yr
suits me just fine

had a conversation with MA this evening
he came to me, asked if i wanted any extra work
oh
"you're a good worker, you're a good medic"
boy, do i have everyone fooled

made myself some comfort foods tonight
ever have something that you like to eat when you are sick?
not sure why i was hungry for stewed crackers
and poached eggs tonight
but i was
so, i stopped at klines
bought eggs, butter, milk, saltines, and bread
and made myself a dish of stewed crackers
and 2 poached eggs
it was really good, if i do say so, myself

i even soaked up a piece of bread for the king
he ate it right up!
never thot i would be feeding kc people food
he was only gonna eat cat food!
hah
that certainly has changed!

tonight, i am thankful for my parents
in particular, all the help mom gave me in getting my house together this summer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home