Saturday, December 31, 2005

2005

here it is
the last day of 2005
the last hr, actually

the most amazing thing of this yr?
is clinton
you have become a very dear friend
thank you

the most addicting thing of this yr?
is MD
i've made so many new friends

the biggest step i have taken this yr?
is my house
i wasnt planning on buying property this time last yr
i'm glad i did

the strangest thing of this yr?
is kc
or rather, that i have a cat as a pet
didnt know i had it in me

the most intriguing thing of this yr?
is domestication
i'm actually enjoying cooking for myself lately
i'm contemplating a small garden

the most disappointing thing of this yr?
is my lack of desire
to give the station any of my time for all my duties there

the neatest thing of this yr?
is the creek
it rises and overflows
and promptly goes back down

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

1 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh yes,It has been an interesting year for sure.

Clinton

 

Post a Comment

<< Home