Thursday, December 22, 2005

babysitting

am going to do something tomorrow that i havent done in yrs
i am going to babysit for my sis in law
every time i talk to her, she asks a favor of some sort.

am hoping she doesnt take too long, because i have a lot of station duties that got pushed back, when i got called in to work on tues. i've got work i have to do at the station. and instead, i'm wasting my time, once again, doing something for someone else, just because they asked me too.

i'm feeling very selfish, for thinking that my duties should take precedence over someone else's.

3 Comments:

At 1:25 AM, Blogger Carol said...

Equal time.

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger ry said...

the prob is, my duties dont even get equal time.

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger J. Andrew Lockhart said...

hope it went well
Andrew

 

Post a Comment

<< Home