Saturday, December 24, 2005

memories

its christmas eve, folks
um, i'm guessing you already knew that!

the whole family was here for christmas eve
all 16 of us, and kc too
kc wasnt impressed at all
he ran and hid for most of the night

i laughed at him, tho
i had gone upstairs to the BR,
and then over to my bedroom and gave him a bit of lovin'
told him he can come down, its ok
and then i went downstairs again
well, abt 2 min later he comes down the steps and into the kitchen
and he makes a huge circle in the living room,
and right back upstairs he goes
and the next time i went upstairs i couldnt find him
he was hiding big time.

poor cat!!
of course, dave laughed at him
he thot he should have brought a present for the cat
i told him, nope, you are not bringing anything for my cat
i know my brother.....
it wouldnt be a good thing

after everyone left, kc finally decided to come downstairs
and he stayed right next to me
he even attempted to jump up onto my back
as i was washing dishes at the kitchen sink
right now, he's laying at my feet

today has been a very interesting day
a day that i will not forget, (probably ever)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home