Friday, April 14, 2006

work

well, when my phone rang at 11:02
instead of 11:19, i almost didnt answer it
and i guess i shouldnt have

cause my 3 day wkend is no more
s says, a called off for aj tomorrow
can you come in?
*head drops in submission*
yes, i'll come in
grrrrrr

at least its aj
and on sat
that means there wont be doc office calls
and that means that i can work on my charts that i have piled up
and i'll get a chance to document my late call from thur

this wk has been peds wk
i've had 3 peds in 5 days time
sunday, was a 6 yr old
and thru was an 8 yr old, and a 15 yr old
its odd, to have that many peds calls that close together

was out in the yard today
randomly snipping off parts of my rose bushes
and apple trees
and other green bushes
taking out some boredom and frustrations

2 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank God for yards!

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger Muhd Imran said...

Bumber! But on the positive side... you are helping people in urgent need of medical attention.

Yes, thank God for your yard. I would be out there too is I had one.

Rose bushes and apple trees! Wow, I have yet to touch an apple that is still on the tree and not on the supermarket rack. You are blessed. Take care. How's KC?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home