Monday, May 08, 2006

trauma

was to the doc this morning
and then, after i got back, i came upstairs
and crawled back in bed
after all, its much to early to get up on my day off!

and abt 10 min later, i hear kc downstairs
he's meowing
he sounds questioning
and i can hear him meow the entire way thru the kitchen
the living room
and up the steps, and into my bedroom
and he promptly shuts up, and just stands there
so i pat my bed, and say, come here
and he gave this happy meow, and up on my bed he came!

i laughed at him
prob shouldnt have, tho
poor cat must have been traumatized, by me not being home for 5 days

3 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you caused emotional damage by leaving kc alone.... -ML

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger ry said...

i think too i did, ml
*waaaahhhhhh*

 
At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh well... he might get over it, yet! -ML

 

Post a Comment

<< Home