Friday, June 02, 2006

upset

another kc story?
listen up

i was so horridly upset at that cat this morning
he woke me up at 4 30 this morning
prowling around, meowing
and on my bed, above my head
i put up my hand up over my head
and was grumping at him, half asleep
kc be quiet
what do you want
why dont you just go away?

and doesnt he spray on my hand
i was instantly awake
yelled at him
over to the br, scrubbed myself down
and locked him out of my bedroom
didnt have much to say to him before i left

called the vet today
when i had him neutered, he only had one testicle descended
vet said, most times that 2nd testicle doesnt creat much probs
but if it does, bring him back, and i'll go up in and get it
well, he's going back to the vet
on monday morning, i might add
and he's going to learn a lesson or two

got home late this evening
he's all lovey
we come upstairs to my bedroom
and he promptly heads over to my laundry basket
and starts to pee
yelled at him again
and he went running
and prowls all thru my bedroom, and squats again
and i yelled at him again
stupid cat has a stubborn streak a mile wide

but
if i have to get rid of him,
it'll be proof that i am not cut out to love anyone thru thick and thin

2 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You definitely have an interesting cat. Maybe this new little "fix it" job will do the trick in assisting normal behavior. ... Of course the other option would be to get a dog. ;-)

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

That's terrible. Cat's pee really stinks. Getting rid of him does not prove you won't be able to love anyone thru thick and thin. He may be treated as a human but relationships with humans are very much different from animals. If he continues to do the same, you'll be stinking all over the place.
Have a nice weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home