Sunday, June 18, 2006

wander

had one wreck today that was refusals, got cancelled on it

and come 5 pm ish, and i am bored
was wishing i had brought my lawn chair along
went walking around to the front of central's building
and found a little white bench, donated by MADD
its in the middle of a little stone garden
with mini roses all around, such a sweet smell
and a flowing water fountain
and a flag thats flapping in the breeze

and so i sat down on the bench
leaned my head back
closed my eyes
and luxuriated in the sun and roses and the sounds of water and flag
and let my mind just wander

from subject to subject
with no rhyme nor reason
from clinton, to the wreck, to my fixing of the glucometer prob, to bossman and his vacation, to QA changes, to md, to cb, to stoltz, to kc and his collar, to joel_n, to peaches and her mom, to the brakes on my car, to TS, to plans for tomorrow, to cat scratch disease, to m deF and how he went with me on the wreck today and how he seems to have latched onto me, to rc and his grumping abt my stories, to da and his compliment on me finding my own way after i made the wrong turn, to 4 wheelin' in hte mountain hte other wk and lots of blackberries, to enjoying hte breeze, to breathing in the scent of the roses, to how mom helped with kc's incision, to mom ordering more coverings for me, to the covering thread, to the fc burning the remains of the shed, to my radishes, to my strawberry patch, to how warm it was becoming and maybe its time to go back inside now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home