Friday, June 16, 2006

write

i'm tired this evening, and dont know what to write abt

i could write abt kc
adn how that his incision is looking much better
and how that he is doing quite well, with that collar on

or i could write abt my day at work
jco kept all their calls bls, didnt upgrade anything
i only had one call, chest discomfort, gave me an hr+ of OT

or i could write abt how my friend got married this past monday
i guess he doesnt need me as a mother figure anymore
and i guess i lost a driver

or i could write abt how i just felt so "shlunky" (as mom would say) today
tired, headache, slightly nauseated, craving chocolate
and how i needed the AC turned on in the amb, to keep from puking

or i could write abt how i wanted to work in my garden this evening
but getting home at 9 pm sorta changed that plan
wanna plant some beans, soon, and pick my strawberries again

or i could write abt how i dont have any ambition to write a posting tonight
so i guess i wont write one
i'll just head off to bed, soon

have a great night everyone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home