Monday, June 05, 2006

domesticated

in other news for today
i proved once again, that i am becoming domesticated
i stopped at the greenhouse
and bought some plants
peppers, tomatoes, cabbage, watermelon
and then, after i came home, and gave kc some quality time
i headed out to the garden
and pulled weeds
and planted my purchases

s came over, and was "helping" me plant
until her gram came and the two of them left
lwd came over, brought me some station money
and then, abt half an hr later, he's taking his granddau for a garden tractor ride
and they come over to visit me

then i pulled some radishes
cut some lettuce
and took it inside
and made myself a salad for supper
it was pretty good

sure is fun taking a shower, when i can see myself getting clean ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home