Monday, July 31, 2006

mine

i need to find myself a bandana
to tie around my forehead
i get outside, and started pulling weeds
and i start sweating
and it drips into my eyes
and stings and burns
--uh--no duh!

and if i had a bandana
i could fix that prob very easily

the sun is just baking the ground
the weeds in my garden were quite hard to pull, today

supper tonight was quite interesting as well
if i make it again, there'll be some changes
i cooked some elbow macaroni
and heated up some tuna, mushrooms, chunked onion, italian seasoning
and then dumped them together
and dumped in a bunch of shredded mozarella chz
and it was ok
but next time.....
i'll skip the italian seasonings
and i'll use some other sort of chz
white american slices, if i have to

and of course, there's lots left
cause till everything got dumped together
there was enough for 3 meals, if not more

and my kc story for tonight?
i guess i dont have one!
cept that he is MY cat

the funny thing is
in the past, i'd hear folks talking abt my wife, my husband, my boyfriend, etc
and i'd have this little chat with myself
"call them by name, they are their own person
their being isnt tied up in you, they are NOT your PROPERTY"
used to be a pet peeve of mine

and interestingly enough
i consider kc my cat, but i dont consider him property
so maybe the ideas of my wife, my husband, as meaning property is wrong
maybe i need to rethink my thots
maybe there is a thot pattern there, that i havent picked up on

maybe "my" means an acceptance of the shared love

and not that kc can love me like a person does
but still......
i like to think that he loves me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home