Tuesday, July 18, 2006

garden

was outside pulling weeds again
and getting all dirty

and i started thinking again
as the sweat was rolling down my face into my eyes

the last time i pulled weeds in this particular area in my garden
the ground was a bit too wet
but i pulled anyways
now, the ground is hard
and the weeds that came up, are much harder to pull this time

and i know i've used my garden as my analogy before
and here goes again
wonder if when i try to get rid of weeds in my life, before God's time table
(if there is such a thing as a time table in getting rid of sins)
wonder if that makes it that much harder to get it accomplished later on?

or maybe a better analogy would be
trampling on someone's tender heart
and making it difficult later on, to uproot sin?

what do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home