Tuesday, August 29, 2006

grieved

poor kc
dad was sitting at my table today
and kc walked past (kc should know better)
and dad reached out and pulled his tail

course, kc took off into the deck room
and i'm slightly grinning as i go out to him
kc saw me coming,
and gave this grieved little meow

so i picked him up, gave him some lovin'
and he was fine again


and later
i had a bit of an experience myself
was cutting out a dress
and kc was in my way
he thot the snipping scissors were a toy for him to play with
i finally had to show him who's boss
and he behaved then

and i'm thinking as we're having this spat
if that was a toddler who was annoying me
i couldnt shove him in a pet taxi till i was done
i'd have to give up my plans
and pay attention to him

1 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

doesnt sound like your dad is as big a cat lover as you are! m

 

Post a Comment

<< Home