Friday, September 29, 2006

OT

when i left work last evening, i was gloating over the fact that i have the entire wkend off, that i dont have to work OT at all this wk. so i told g, if you have a call off, dont call me, cause i'll prob give up and come in, and ruin my only full wkend off in several month
he just laughed at me

well
i was at walmart this evening
i have a love/hate relationship with that place btw
spent 130.00 there, this evening
and while i was standing in the cat food/litter aisle
my phone beeps
its m
will you work for me tomorrow?
i have things i'd like to do, and i've been here at the fame all day yesterday and today
and i know what its like
he's been working non stop the last while for us and the fame
and he has a kid
and he needs to spend some time with his kid
so
i told him i'd work tomorrow

at least its jco
which means i can get acquainted with my chair
and i can get my 3 charts done from yesterday
instead of waiting until monday, when c will be breathing down my neck
so, i guess its a good thing
and its OT for me
so thats even better

but i was so looking forwards to having a normal 3 day wkend off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home