Sunday, November 05, 2006

ill

i had quite hte good supper tonight
k came in to relieve me, and brought me supper that she had cooked
ham, scalloped potatoes and fried corn
it was quite good

she musta felt she needed to thank me for taking the call this morning, before i ever got to the station
was headed to jco, just came out of hte narrows, and the tones started going
ems co *, medic **, diabetic emergency.....
and as i am straddling a dead deer in hte middle of the road, (cause i cant miss it without hitting another car, i can hear it clunk on hte bottom of my car, and am instantly reminded of our kansas trip where j squealed as she ran over a dead deer, woke us all up, and then the fun of i dont believe you after we got to our destination) i'm picking up my nextel and beeping k
i'm just coming out of the narrows, put me responding, i'll be there in a minute

pt was truly ill
and not DM related

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home