Wednesday, December 20, 2006

challenge

in an attempt to get over the grumps
and to prove that i dont have anything to complain abt
i am issuing a challenge to myself

btw now and the end of december, i will post 50 blessings that have been given to me
thats an average of 5 a day

1. dad is going to give me some venison jerky
2. dad's eyes light up when i unexpectedly show up at home
3. dad tore down the old red barn for me, refused to allow me to pay him
4. i still have my dad, after a serious bout of colon cancer in 2001
5. my dad would do anything for me, i think

2 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always treasure your parents, even through the good and bad...
Miss

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Muhd Imran said...

Parents are there to love and to be loved. We are fortunate and blessed people to have wonderful parents.

Yes, through good and bad times, definitely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home