Sunday, December 17, 2006

today

grrrrr
i just lost my posting
now i gotta attempt to rewrite it

oh well
here goes

i had dinner on tim n missie today
leftovers from last evening
yumm
fried chicken, au gratin potatoes, and asparagus
yum, yum
thanks a bunch

i had an interesting occurence today, too
sports injury
i get there, the girl is packaged,
i say a few words to her, and then to her mom
bls picks her up, puts her on the litter
we start off the court
and everyone starts clapping
twas quite the experience, i must say
oh, and buckethead was on the crew in his army uniform
first i've seen him in uniform

after i got home, i decided to do surgery on my laptop
the period key wasnt working anymore, so i decided its time to dig all that kc hair out from under hte keys
got it all ripped apart
and the pager goes
i wait until 2nd dispatch, then decide i need to go
bls ill person
its a group home
and i looked at this one woman
and did a double take
ai is in my coverage area

but, at least i got to take a run with lwd
felt like old times, him and i on a call together

1 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Blogger Muhd Imran said...

When I think I wrote a good one and feels that Blogger is acting-up somehow, I hate to loose it when I post... so I'd normally highlight everything and copy temporarily to a notepad.

Hit the preview or publish button and once successful, I just discard the notepad.

It came in handy several times before, especially when there is some form on maintenance going on at Blogger's.

The same goes for comments entries.
Hope this helps.

Have a good Sunday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home