Friday, December 22, 2006

friends

challenge
10.
i'm having a hard time being thankful today
i've been grumpy all day, and then some

went shopping today, felt like i was copying my dad
he always goes christmas shopping on christmas eve
and this yr, i've procrastinated abt as long as i ever have, for christmas
been hearing good things abt rich mullins, so in my travels today, i bought a cd of his
also bought an audio book, ravi zacharias, from east to west

10. mom, dad, j are coming over tomorrow evening for christmas
11. my garden this yr. it is quite nice to have food on hand, home grown from my garden
12. my neighbor plowed up the patch of yard for me, for my garden
13. my other neighbor gave me some onion sets
14. i was able to give her some beans then
15. and my strawberries were quite good too

my computer has been acting up tonight, for some reason
right now, its behaving nicely
it just shut off on me, with no warning
and wouldn't turn back on, for half an hr, at least
it did that to me 3 times
i thot maybe it was the cord from the power supply to the computer
then thot maybe it was getting too hot
rp sent me a link that seemed to describe it
i took the keyboard off, looked at hte fan
and it didnt look dirty
so, dunno what it was trying to do

i do know that i was practically beside myself
what am i going to do without my hrt and lung machine?

16. my laptop
17. md
18. friends from md
19. friends that care, even tho i refuse to see it

1 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Blogger Muhd Imran said...

Laptops are great, but desktops are more reliable. I had mine died on me abouit a year after, so did Wifey's.

All there of us - including my son, have a desktop PC each. So far, so good. It even got better when we beefed each up several notches through the years.

A desktop PC for you for Christmas maybe?

Merry Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home