Sunday, March 25, 2007

injuries

its not bad enough i almost burn my house down yesterday
now i went and injured myself today

was to my bro's for dinner today after church
the kids were ecstatic
and i was passing the gravy bowl
and in my defense the bowl was overly full
but i'm still better than all that
i dumped gravy on my wrist, right on my metal watch
ouch
ripped off hte watch and licked hte gravy off my arm
it left a nice red 1st degree burn
i know, i know, 1st degree burn is using dated terminology

it got me out of washing dishes tho!
i played memory with the 2 little girls while sil and the older 2 did dishes

and then, after the dishes were done
we went on a walk
its not a good idea to talk a walk in sunday shoes
even if they are flat shoes
i came back with a huge blister on the ball of hte left foot
and a blister on the right pinkie toe

and when i came home, i took out hte garbage
then washed off the deck table,
and sat out on the deck until hte sun went down behind the ridge
it started to get chilly
kc and i came inside then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home