Sunday, September 02, 2007

questions

ARE YOU:
1. A Cuddler? I think so. I would like to find out.
2. A morning person? NO!!
3. Are you a perfectionist? At the beginning of a project, yes. Then as the project continues, I become a procrastinator.
4. An only child? No.
5. Catholic? No, but I did babysit for catholic neighbors when I was a teenager, tho.
6. In your pajamas? In abt 30 minutes, yes, I will be.
7. Currently suffering from a broken heart? No, it’s pretty secure.
8. Okay at styling other people's hair? Anybody want to let me practice? I'm really good at starting IV's tho.
9. Left handed? Nope, I’m half left, tho
10. Addicted to Xanga? Nah, just MD.

DO YOU:
12. Bite your nails? No, but I do bite off broken ones if I don’t have a clippers nearby. That or use trauma shears.
13. Get paranoid at times? Not usually, no.
14. Currently regret something that you have said? Yeah.
15. Curse when you get mad? Not usually. I just crank up the radio as far as it will go, and listen to anything with a lot of drums to it.
16. Enjoy country music? Once in a while, yes, I do. Certain songs more than others, of course.
17. Enjoy jazz music? Not particularly. Not really experienced any, tho.
18. Enjoy smoothies? That’s another thing that I haven’t really experienced.
19. Enjoy talking on the phone? Depends on who I am talking to.
20. Have a lot to learn? Yeah. Too much
21. Have a pet? KC of course. He’s a good cat. You’ll see him in my profile pic.
22. Have a tendency to fall for the wrong person? If I ever fall for someone, I don’t think that I’ll be getting back up again.
23. Have all your grandparents? No, only doddy, anymore.
24. Have at least one sibling? Three brothers.
25. Have been told that you are smart? Yeah, that I have. I tend to not believe it, tho.
26.Have a broken bone? Um, no, not officially! But I still say that my ankle was broken. Oh wait, yes I did break a bone. Right hand ring finger I broke the tip off while trying to unlatch the litter. I had lots of fun playing with that loose fingernail and grossing everyone out.
27. Have Caller I.D. on your phone? On my cell phone yes. Might have to get it on my house phone. Am finding out that I really like caller ID.

LAST PERSON WHO
1. You emailed? Hmmm, dunno for sure. Prob ernie eby, regarding a covering survey.
2. Saw you cry? Been a long long time since I let anyone see me cry. In fact, I don’t let myself see me cry.
3. You chatted on IM with? Single4Eternally
4. You talked to on the phone? Wait, let me check my cell phone. Ahh, ok. My aunt, to find out why they hadn’t showed up yet.
5. Said 'I love you' to you and really meant it? Romantic I love you or otherwise? Romantic? Never, and it's prob better that way. Otherwise? Mennomommy, and I guess she means it.
6. Broke your heart? Like I said earlier, my heart is pretty secure.
7. Made you laugh? Neil from the ER today, I guess.
8. You planned a trip with? My 2 aunts. Went the whole way to Colorado and back, by way of Dallas Fort Worth airport. It was fun. I think the best part was seeing the sunset from above the sunset.

ARE YOU..
1. Simple or complicated? Definitely complicated. I can’t even figure myself out.
2. A murderer? Nah. Not in my list of wanna do-s.
3. Hardcore? rodwc said he changed the above question. I think maybe he should have changed this one too. btw, I stole this from him. shhhhh, don't tell him!

DO YOU PREFER.
1. Flowers or candy? Dunno. I appreciate anything.
2. Gray or black? No preference.
3. Color or Black and white photos? color
4. Lust or Love? Love would be nice. Lust isn't in my plans.
5. Sunrise or sunset? I see a lot more sunsets than I do sunrises.
6. M&Ms or Skittles: chocolate, gooey chocolate any day.
7. Staying up late or waking up early? Staying up late, of course.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY !!
1. Do you like anyone? A net crush doesn’t count, does it?
2. Do they know it? I don't think so. And that's ok with me.

DO YOU PREFER...
1. Sun or moon? Oh, I like both, actually.
2. Winter or Fall? I like to see each season come.
3. Coffee or Tea? Neither, am not a fan of hot drinks
4. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream? Doesn’t matter, prob vanilla, I guess.

IN THE LAST MONTH, HAVE YOU?
1. Been hugged: Yeah, I guess so! Welcome and goodbye from the family on the trip to Colorado.
2. Felt stupid: Of course. That’s a given.
3. Missed someone: Yeah.
4. Got drunk: Nah, not my style. A girl from the ER is going with my neighbor’s son. They went past my house last night. She says, let’s stop in and see “jm”. He says, nah, she won’t want to drink with us.
5. Got high: High in the air, like 37,000 feet in the sky. T’was fun. Did not become part of the mile high club, tho.
6. Danced Crazy: Nah.
7. Gotten your hair cut: Nope
8. Cried: Sniffled a bit. I don’t let myself cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home