Thursday, September 15, 2005

helppppp

my computer is unbearably slow right now
it sends me all sorts of not responding messages
i cant have more than 2 things running (or so it seems), before it throws a fit, and wont work properly
ive tried antivirus, that doesnt help
deleted temp internet files, (not that many of them)
ran ad aware numerous times, no change
it says it doesnt need defraged, but am going to do it anyways
any suggestions?

so thats my rant for the day
in other news....
picked up a neat little gadget, tonight during hte life lion class
a life lion pin, with 3 flashing red lights on it
i know, im a kid at hrt, i love noise maker toys and lights!

had an interesting call, today, transported to jcblair
almost a 3 hr call, till i got back to hte hosp, and restocked

got to start several difficult ivs in the ER today
made myself look good
beth taught me a new trick with my finger

been a nice day, today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home