Thursday, September 29, 2005

mix-up

kc hops like a kangaroo when he is chasing a bug
its quite funny!

al, thanks for offering to take the call this evening
you went above and beyond the call of duty
after all, it was only 1811 or so

had quite the mixed up day today
took a call from fame, due to comm center error
then, they had to come way to the outer reaches (north) to rescue me
they were 3rd due bls
and then, they had gone avail, i was getting my stuff together, and hear county dispatching fame in place of me, for the county on the other side, (south). i called county, said, hey, put fame avail, im taking my own call. and that is when al beeped me. hey, wanna meet me somewhere? i'll take the call, if you want me to. you're the best, al, (for today, anyways!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home