Sunday, November 27, 2005

kc

kc got his toenails clipped this afternoon
he was starting to leave marks when he jumps up on me
i am not thrilled with that
he wasnt to thrilled with the process, tho
i had to mummify him in a towel to control him

he definately knows what the word no means
he's been starting to bite my hand
and i yell no
every time he starts
wellll, he'll bite, and then it becomes a test
he bites like 6 times in a row and the last time he "merow"s
and jumps off hte bed and out the door and downstairs
and promptly comes right back up and heads over to the cords
that little snot of a cat
so, he gets banished from my room

right now, hes sitting on hte window sill
i'm on the living room floor with my computer
hes looking out the window
i had left him outside earlier
which is he always thrilled abt
he spent abt 10 minutes begging to go back outside
oops, now he's on my easy chair
chasing his tail and running up and down the back of it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home