Monday, December 19, 2005

grumpy

am grumpy
am really grumpy
read at your own risk

its 11 pm, and i just talked to droll
yetter called off for tomorrow
whoda thunk it?
so i go to jco in the morning

why do i always waste my first day off, thinking i have the 2nd day to do my station duties? i should know better, by now. and why do i let my laundry for hte 2nd day, i should know enough to do it hte first day off.

its time for me to go hibernate until i feel better
until the grumpiness leaves

kc is curled up against my arm
poor cat must really get lonely since i am working so much lately
first 10 min after i come home, i'm tripping over him
he's against my legs, no matter where i go
so i pick him up, and scratch his ears and neck
and he gives me a kiss

ok, give me a day or 2 and i will be over this months grumpy phase

2 Comments:

At 1:25 AM, Blogger Carol said...

Hey that's not grumpy!

 
At 2:51 AM, Blogger J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I just had my 1st day off and I wasted it, too. I'm pretty good at it, though.
Andrew

 

Post a Comment

<< Home