Thursday, December 15, 2005

tired

its snowing again
well, actually, it started snowing, for abt 2 or 3 inches
and now its sleeting

had to go outside, and shovel my walks after i got home this evening
cause i certainly dont want to do it in hte morning
i have to get up early as it is
gotta be at work at 5 30 AM
groan

kc has decided that he must have several bites of whatever i eat
tonight, it was toast and a bit of egg
and of course
i give it to him

who'da thunk it?
that i would let a cat make me share my food?

i was thinking this evening, as i was scraping my car to come home from work. if some guy would consistently clean the ice and snow off my car, and have it running and ready for me to get into a nice warm car, i think i would be in love. but who am i to fool myself. it'll never happen. no sense in even dreaming abt it.

am tired, am headed to bed

2 Comments:

At 2:47 AM, Blogger Carol said...

Don't you dare stop dreaming about that!

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I hope you get enough sleep!
jal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home