Sunday, December 11, 2005

last


LAST...
thing you bought for yourself:  a skirt and blouse
gift someone gave you: marsh mallow cups today, from tim n missie, thanks   I love mallow cups
promise you broke: forgot to get a case of cups, like I told lwd I would
secret you kept: its still a secret, a few hints have slipped tho
person who called you: al, via Nextel push to talk
hurtful thing someone said to you:  I try to not remember them
store you went to: Wal-Mart, and bought a lovely christmas gift, at least I hope he likes it
thing you ate:  leb bologna n cheese sandwich, and celery sticks
time you were humbled:  today, when someone asked me abt my shattered dreams, I didn’t think it was that noticeable
person you told about Jesus: ??  me, I have to remember He does love me, its hard to accept
web site you went to: xanga, um, that’s where I found this meme and stole it!
person that told you "I love you": oh dear, I didn’t know this question was in here.  I have no clue, don't make me think to much abt it
person you told "I love you" to:  oh
compliment you got from someone:  I’m not sure at all
thing that made you laugh: watching tim n adam punch each other
thing that made you cry:  coming home from work this evening, thinking
time you had alone with God: same, coming home from work this evening, thinking
song you heard: dunno, a Christmas song I had never heard before, talking abt mary and her probably being ostracized for having a baby and not being married
trip you went on:  today, Harrisburg with a pt, otherwise, kentucky
person you had a really good talk with: kimberlin, if you are talking abt the other persons life, or Clinton, if you are talking abt my life
thing that tempted you:  Clinton knows
childish game you played: hugged my cat
situation that took you out of your comfort zone:  see the above, last time I was humbled
thing/person that made your heart stop: ahh, who knows, I’m sure I don’t remember
embarrassing moment:  really truly embarrassed?  I can’t remember.  I try not to remember them
person you knew got married: prob jenny b
nickname someone called you:  not sure, prob “beaner”, by lori from the ER
# you dialed: jco comm center
cd you bought:  well, it’s been months since I bought a CD, I certainly don’t remember
verse that spoke to you:  dunno, just seems so far away
thing you had or have the most struggle with:  lately?  My bio clock
friend you went out with: greg
person you knew had a child: my bro and his wife, cute little girl on thanksgiving day
guy you talked to/chatted with:  droll, at shift change tonight
book you read:  Elena, Strengthened Through Trials, by Harvey Yoder
thing you said without thinking:  I’m always sticking my foot in my mouth
night you slept really good: last night, till kc woke me up this morning
annoying thing someone did to you: how abt nice thing?  Mallow cups from tim and missie, thanks again
person you knew died: a pt from the ER, I saw his obit in the paper the other day
quote you heard that really inspired you: nothing really inspires me, right now
cd you put in your player: a Christmas CD
time you sat in awe of God:  I guess you could say, coming home from work tonight
person you chatted with: via IM?  Kimberlin
day you looked at your calendar:  this evening as I was leaving work, to find out where I am to be in the morning
thing you want to say to end this:  kc’s claws are sharp!  They hurt!

3 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Blogger Carol said...

These memes help us to get to know one another.

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger ry said...

sometimes they help me to get to know me

 
At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey remember, when, you get the urge to have more chocolate, give me a call....
missie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home